3415 A Hopkins Street, Nashville, TN 37215
$829,000 -- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3656 square feet, 2 car garage
Tucked away in a wooded lot on a quiet street--centrally located between Hillsboro Village, 12 South, and Green Hills--this brand new home offers a chance to live in the heart of Nashville without compromise. This elegant 4 bedroom/4 bath home feature timeless, classic European Country style but is built with contemporary living in mind. Designed by architect P. Shea, this English Arts & Crafts home is built into a deep, wooded lot within minutes of the Green Hills Mall and the action of the 12 South district, with quick access to I-440 and downtown Nashville.
• Elegant parlor room entryway with exposed brick wall detailing
• THREE outdoor living spaces: welcoming front porch/landing, a private side porch for outdoor cooking and dining (and space for an herb garden), and a rear covered porch that opens to the deep, wooded lot.
• 10' foot ceilings down, 9' foot upstairs with 14' foot vaulted spaces in the master suite and great room and exposed beams throughout.
• 4" inch wide plank flooring, handpicked tile selections including white subway, marble, and slate, with marble counters and shiplap in the kitchen.
• Top-of-the-line stainless steel professional series Thermador Range and appliance package.
• Pre-wired for audio/video components and Nest thermostat.
• Many thoughtful built-in features including a kitchen/prep area desk for house organization, mudroom, and a wet bar in the great room.
• Timeless brick exteriors with lots of European/Craftsman-inspired trim features.
• Upstairs space includes a office/study, huge bonus room, and lots of storage!
• Zoned for Julia Green Elementary and John T. Moore Middle School.